Date published: February 8, 2019
Food & Beverage Assistant
Our Food & Beverage Team is at the heart of our business, providing excellent levels of service and good knowledge of food and drink to our guests in our Restaurant, Bars and Meeting and Events spaces and as a Food and Beverage Assistant you will be providing round the clock service to satisfy our guest’s appetites. Being in a customer-facing role means you must be a confident and well presented individual with a warm way with people. We believe that it is the people we employ that makes the difference to the experience of our guests, and that is why we are looking for someone who is ready to go the above and beyond in everything they do.
What will I be doing as a Food and Beverage Assistant?
- Providing a warm welcome and delivering excellent levels of service to our customers in our Lounge Bar & Jack Shrimpton Bar, providing food and drink to our guests.
- Helping our customers to enjoy their experience by using your knowledge and passion of our products.
- Being proactive in upselling all aspects of the department.
- Assisting with the service delivery for weddings, events and parties.
- Ensuring the Bars are well maintained and meet all health and safety regulations.
- Working well with your other team members and management to ensure a smooth service and high team morale.
As a Food and Beverage Assistant you will have…
- Previous experience as a barperson, waiter or waitress
- Total commitment to customer service with excellent communication skills.
- Excellent team working skills.
- A pro-active and can-do attitude
- Flexibility to work on a rota basis across seven days, mornings and evenings as required.
Why join the Sarova Hotel’s team as a Food and Beverage Assistant?
At Sarova Hotels, we love what we do, and we’re looking to grow our team with people who share our passion for success. We want individuals who will bring their own style to every experience and put our guests at the heart of everything they do. We pride ourselves on our team, and we work hard to take their careers to new heights. As part of the Sarova Hotels team, you will enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- Smart uniform and free meals on duty
- 28 days holiday
- An additional paid day off for your birthday
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Complimentary Life assurance
- Various incentives and rewards based on performanc
- Employee of the Month and Year Awards
- Sarova Rewards for going the extra mile & delivering exceptional guest service
- Annual staff party
- Regular employee appreciation events
- Family & Friends Accommodation rates at all hotels in the group
- Opportunities for training and development & recognising your potential
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process- Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Back to Vacancies overview