Date published: March 7, 2019
Our Reception team is the welcoming face of our hotel. As Receptionist you will be responsible for creating wonderful first and lasting impressions on our guests. Being in a customer facing role means you are a friendly, well – presented and confident individual with a warm way with people. We believe it is the people we employ that make the difference to the experience of our guests and that is why we are looking for someone who is ready to go above and beyond in everything they do.
What will I be doing as Receptionist?
- Providing a welcoming and friendly atmosphere for our guests & visitors, ensuring their stay with is us memorable
- Performing smooth check-in and check-out for guests ensuring that they are responded to promptly and professionally at all times
- Assisting with guest enquiries and resolving general complaints
- Ensuring all housekeeping & maintenance requests and issues are communicated between Reception and Housekeeping or Maintenance promptly & are satisfactorily resolved.
- Liaising with reservations to ensure guest requests are dealt with efficiently
- Taking room reservations out of office hours
- Working with your colleagues to ensure smooth service and high team morale
As Receptionist you will have…
- Excellent customer care skills
- Excellent command of the English language both written and oral as telephone work is required
- Lots of initiative and be able to work on your own
- A positive attitude and excellent communications skills
- The ability to work well under pressure
- A positive outlook and willingness to learn, contribute and grow.
- A passion for hospitality and service with a smile.
- Flexibility to work any five out of seven days on a rota basis, mornings and evenings as required.
- One year experience in a similar customer facing role in hospitality is essential
Why join the Sarova Hotel’s team as Receptionist ?
At Sarova Hotels, we love what we do, and we’re looking to grow our team with people who share our passion for success. We want individuals who will bring their own style to every experience and put our guests at the heart of everything they do. We pride ourselves on our team, and we work hard to take their careers to new heights. As part of the Sarova Hotels team, you will enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- Smart uniform and free meals on duty
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- An additional paid day off for your birthday
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Complimentary Life assurance
- Various incentives and rewards based on performance
- Employee of the Month and Year Awards
- Sarova Rewards for going the extra mile & delivering exceptional guest service
- Annual staff party & regular employee appreciation events
- Family & Friends Accommodation rates at all hotels in the group
- Opportunities for training and development & recognising your potential
In Line with current Immigration rules all applicants must be legally able to live and work full time in the EU.
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process
- Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Back to Vacancies overview