Date published: March 7, 2019
Painter & Decorator
Experienced Painter & Decorator required to join our in-house Maintenance team
Would suit a candidate that has a trade as a painter or decorator who is willing to diversify as may also be required to assist in carrying out other general maintenance duties. Applicants must be able to show a stable work record with references .
- To assist in the painting of public areas around the hotel and spa
- To work alongside the housekeeping team to ensure the decoration in bedrooms and bathrooms is maintained to a 4 star standard
- To ensure that the paint store and workshop areas are kept clean and tidy at all times with paints/chemicals stored safely.
- To assist with compliance with all Health & Safety regulations.
Essential Qualifications/ Skills/Experience:
- Experience with all aspects of decorating including painting, wallpapering and preparation work
- Be a tidy and efficient worker, able to work in a team or independently on tasks
- Stock control of supplies and decorating materials
- Knowledge and general understanding of Health & Safety at work regulations
- Flexible in working patterns
- The ability to think on your feet and problem solve effectively.
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Back to Vacancies overview