Date published: March 29, 2019
An exciting opportunity to work in a 4* hotel in Buckinghamshire, this would be ideal for someone who is currently working in a Sales Managers position and looking for a new opportunity.
As our Sales Manager you will proactively look for new business opportunities to grow MICE and corporate business in order to achieve the hotels budgeted revenue. You will work closely with the Director of Sales to ensure the financial targets are met. This is a very pro-active role, so you need to have an outgoing, confident and professional personality as you will need to be fully aware of the Hotel facilities and activities and to actively promote it on every occasion. For this opportunity we offer an uncapped bonus scheme as well as a competitive base salary.
What will I be doing as Sales Manager?
- Proactively looking for new business opportunities for new corporate transient and MICE accounts
- Account Management of existing client base, maintaining and growing their business
- Driving new business for conference, F&B and accommodation both direct and via the agency market.
- Proactively look for new opportunities working to appointment and revenue targets
- To undertake sales trips, attend trades show and industry events as required
- Set account plans with the support from the DOS
- Achieve sales targets and expand the business
- entertain existing and prospective clients host Fam trips as required
- Cross selling other hotels within the group
As Sales Manager you will need;
- Previous Sales Manager experience within a hotel sales role
- Experience of managing & developing strong relationships
- Strong knowledge of corporate and MICE sector
- Effective sales track record
- Team player
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Excellent administrative skills, previous use of Opera / Events 500 / Serenata an advantage
- Flexible in working hours with the ability to work under pressure
- A good team player, who contributes to and gets satisfaction from the overall team effort.
- Full clean EU driving licence with access to own car essential.
Preferred but not essential
- 2- 3 years all round experience in the hospitality industry
- A good understanding of the sales cycle with at least 1 years direct experience of selling to corporate and agents including meeting and events sales
Why join the Sarova Hotel’s team as a Sales Manager?
At the Bull Hotel, we love what we do, and we’re looking to grow our team with people who share our passion for success. We want individuals who will bring their own style to every experience and put our guests at the heart of everything they do. We pride ourselves on our team, and we work hard to take their careers to new heights. As part of the Bull Hotel team, you will enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- 28 days holiday including BH’s, rising after 2 years
- An additional paid day off for your birthday
- 5% Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Health Care (after 6 months)
- Complimentary Life Assurance
- Annual staff party & regular employee appreciation events
- Family & Friends Accommodation rates at all hotels in the group
- Opportunities for training and development & recognising your potential
In line with Immigration controls applicants must be legally able to live and work full time in the UK
- Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Back to Vacancies overview