Facilities and Services
- 24-hour reception and guest services
- Free breakfast
- Free newspapers in public areas
- Free parking with electric charging points
- Free WiFi
- Free UK calls to local, national and mobile numbers
- Lifts to all floors
- Step-free public areas and certain bedrooms
- Accessible bedrooms and facilities
Food and drink
Fitness centre and pool
Guests enjoy access to Inspire Gym at The Memorial Centre for a discounted rate of £7. This convenient fitness centre, less than a mile away, includes modern training equipment, cardio & weights zone, group fitness classes, personal training and a therapy room.
Open Monday to Friday 6.30am to 9.30pm, Saturday and Sunday 8am to 4pm (call +44 1753 481502 to confirm)
Meetings, weddings and events
- Thirteen flexible, air-conditioned meeting and event rooms host up to 220 people
- Ideal for meetings and weddings in Buckinghamshire
- Landscaped gardens for photographs and drinks
- Extensive private dining facilities including a barbecue area
- Dedicated event managers and wedding organiser
- Team-building activities
- Free iPass connectivity
- Business centre with computer, fax and photocopier
- Convenient venue for club and association meetings
- Currency exchange
- Family services include baby cots, high chairs and changing facilities
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Short-term luggage storage
- Taxi booking and airport transfers
- Check-in from 2pm
- Check-out until 11am
- Early check-in and late check-out can often be arranged for a small fee
- Pets allowed in some Classic rooms on the ground floor for £20 per night for one dog; please request when booking. Only service animals are allowed indoors in public areas or where food is served.
- Smoke-free bedrooms and public areas. Vaping and e-cigarettes are also prohibited. You may smoke in the gardens and on the terrace except where food is served.
- We accept Visa, Euro/MasterCard, American Express and Diners Club.
- To amend or cancel a reservation, please contact the hotel as Terms and Conditions can vary.