Date published: April 28, 2021
Casual Food & Beverage Assistant
Our Food & Beverage Team is at the heart of our business, providing excellent levels of service and food and drink to our guests in our Restaurant, Bars and Meeting and Events space. Being in a customer-facing role means you must be a confident and well presented individual with a warm way with people. We believe that it is the people we employ that makes the difference to the experience of our guests, and that is why we are looking for someone who is ready to go the above and beyond in everything they do.
This is not a full time position, hours will be according to business needs.
What will I be doing as a Food and Beverage Assistant?
- Providing a warm welcome and delivering excellent levels of service to our customers
- Helping our customers to enjoy their experience by using your knowledge and passion of our products.
- Being proactive in upselling all aspects of the department.
- Assisting with the service delivery for weddings, events and parties
- Ensuring your work area is well maintained and meets all health and safety regulations
- Working well with your other team members to ensure a smooth service and high team morale.
As a Food and Beverage Assistant you will have..
- Previous experience serving food and drink in a customer facing role desired but not essential
- Total commitment to customer service with excellent communication skills.
- Excellent team working skills.
- A pro-active and can-do attitude
- Flexibility to work on a rota basis across seven days, mornings and evenings as required.
Why join the Sarova Hotel’s team as a Food and Beverage Assistant?
At Sarova Hotels, we love what we do, and we’re looking to grow our team with people who share our passion for success. We want individuals who will bring their own style to every experience and put our guests at the heart of everything they do. We pride ourselves on our team, and we work hard to take their careers to new heights.
As part of the Sarova Hotels team, you will enjoy a range of benefits, including;
- Smart uniform and free meals on duty
- Paid holidays as accrued
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Employee of the Month and Year Awards
- Sarova Rewards for going the extra mile & delivering exceptional guest service
- Employee appreciation events
- Family & Friends Accommodation rates at all hotels in the group
- Opportunities for training and development & recognising your potential
These are immediate vacancies and therefore applicants must currently hold the right to legally work in the UK and should already be living in the area and available for work.- Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Back to Vacancies overview
To apply please fill in the following information: